Whether you are new to blogging or old you will need good hosting for your blog. So if you are already in the blogging field then perhaps you must know how to buy hosting and where to buy it?
At the same time, it is very difficult for new bloggers to choose the right hosting plans. This is because most of the new bloggers do not know the right hosting for themselves, due to which they often buy the hosting plan directly from the reverse hosting companies, for which they have to repent later.
Are you looking for reliable and affordable WordPress hosting?
Hostjio.com is the new entrant into our low-cost WordPress hosting guide. They have been innovating a lot and offering cutting-edge features to host WordPress websites.
They offer free solid-state drives (SSD hosting) and unlimited hosting which is what every new blog needs.
Their inexpensive WordPress hosting plans start from Rs. 30/- which is now available at a 100% discount For 1/Month only on Cloud & Shared web hosting Plans. and you can buy it for Rs. 00.
As WordPress powers close to 33% of the websites in the world, the number of cheap and high-end WordPress hosting has grown in numbers in the past few years
Well, all these efforts eventually paid off regarding crafting this guide for you to help you pick the affordable WordPress hosting which is not only affordable but offers high-quality hosting so that you could focus on what you are good at.
When you are picking WordPress hosting for your new or an existing WordPress site, you should definitely focus on these few things:
• Latest PHP:– PHP 7.0x is a must as it has a great advantage over the predecessor and makes your WordPress function faster.
• SSL Certificate:- Google has made it public that an SSL certificate is a ranking factor.
The WordPress web hosting companies that I have listed below are the one that offers easy to integrate SSL certificate and also free.
Many Webhosting services charge for SSL certificate even from bloggers which is not required and innocent users loses a lot of money due to this.
• Customer support:– A decent customer service is not enough because when our website goes down, it’s a panic mode.
A reliable hosting should offer excellent customer support and something you should expect from day one.
The load time of your WordPress website has a direct impact on the search engine ranking. This is why it’s highly recommended to host your website closes to your target audience.
For example, if your target audience is from the USA, your website should be hosted on a server in the USA. Similarly, if your audience is in India, it’s better to pick a hosting that offers a data center in India.
How to buy hosting from Hostjio?
How to start your hosting? In the case of web hosting, buying web hosting from hostJio is a very good idea.
If you do not know how to buy hosting for your new blog or website, then follow the steps given below.
1. Visit hostJio homepage your first have to go to the official website of hostjio from your browser.
2. Choose your plan which you have perfect for your website. After selecting a hosting plan click on the Oder Now Button.
3. Enter the domain for which you want to host your site. After entering the domain name click on the use button.
4. Enter this Promo code to get a 100% discount on Webhosting
Promo code:- Host100i
After entering the promo code click on the validate button.
The promo code has been successfully applied, After Click on Checkout Button.
5. Please enter your personal details and billing information to checkout.
After filling in the complete information. Click on the submit order button.
6. And you can see that the order has been successfully activated.
7. And connect your domain to this hosting.
8. After Successfully connecting the domain to Webhosting make your website and take it online.
Note: – If you want to read this post in some other language, then you can read this article in your desired language with the help of the language-translation on the right side of this post.